2012-10-23

... My Story

I wanted to tell you my story, but waves of pain drowned my voice and made them fragile. I tried to say a word but my thoughts were crowded, memories only shattered, short pieces that leaves me nothing. On the wind which brought disappointment, the next breeze is waiting… You turned your back on me which made me what I had to do.. and I turned away from you... but I can't sleep at night, when I don't see you in my dreams, I can't breath no longer, because you're the breath I need. I can't find words to express how I feel when I look into your eyes as they describe more than thousand words. I'd never stop listening when you talk to me.. and maybe, just maybe... I'll find a smile that resemble yours, maybe I'll look into eyes that look similar to yours maybe I'll hear a voice that sound like yours, but there'll never be someone with your heart, your soul or your laugh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment