2012-10-25

Am I losing you ?

Am I losing you ? I’m still with no answers .. But my questions are meaningless, .. if you’re not going to answer them. My words are senseless, ..if you’re not listening to them.. My thoughts are needless, if they’re not reaching you .. My dreams are lonely if you don’t want to be with me, .. And my love is not real, if it is not returned .. I’m still with no answers .. But I’m still questioning. Do you can’t admit it or do you can’t pretend no more. Are you just ignoring me, Or is it because you hate me, .. Is it because of love. I can’t get a rid of. I’m broken … and I feel it everyday You make me blue .. In every way.. Have I done too little or even too much ? Am I losing you ? The signs were there, although I didn’t see ..I was obsessed with finding you, In that process I’ve lost me. I know this love is lost. And I set you free. Am I losing you? Yes I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment