2013-06-05

...There is a wall that nobody can see ..

as it is deep inside of me. I built a wall around my heart with stones that cannot fall apart. They protect my heart on each time, So no one would ever try to climb. It helps the hurt to keep inside and helps to leave the pain outside. With bricks .. that are so closely tied. I have a wall that no one can see And that is the key .. You may wonder what it is about.. What leaves me in and keeps you out. The wall I have.. nobody can see, was created all so heavily , …I built it up so troublesome, ..Waited for you to come, and waited for you to go .. Words that cannot be said, roll down my face so slow. The words would solely belong to you… but the wall’s so thick I cannot break through .. and I thought it is you that could be trying to … then I realized .. you have one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment